Top Tips for Your Condo PDI (Pre-delivery inspection)
- Take your time...this is your place bought with your money!
- Check that all outlets work by taking a small appliance that you can plug in
- Bring a flashlight in case you need to look in dark places
- Check your cupboards to ensure they are stable and even and not misaligned
- Make sure the dryer is venting to the outside
- Look for any dents/scratches on appliances
- Ensure there is no grout where it is not supposed to be and ensure trim is painted on all sides
- Focus on most important rooms. Kitchen is tops, then bathroom. Make sure you spend thorough time here
- Consider bringing someone with you; it helps to have an extra set of eyes with you
- Lastly, ensure the square footage you bought is what you got!
Discover why I love real estate and why I am the best choice for you.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty